Visitors with mobility impairment
- Lift available to floors one and two (Glass and De Morgan collections) - please ask staff for assistance if required.
- Space to change toilet available in the Hall and at the Pavilion Cafe – the space to change toilet in the hall can be accessed by those who need it even when the museum is closed, please call ahead to let us know the date of your visit
- Accessible parking is available in the main car park for access to the grounds (closed at 4pm). Limited accessible parking is available outside the Hall but must be booked in advance. To book a space, please call reception on 01226 772 002 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Seating available throughout the Hall
Visitors with visual impairments
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas
Visitors with hearing impairment
- Portable hearing loops on reception at the front desk
- Subtitles on videos
Visitors with autism or learning disabilities
- Sensory story
We have audio descriptions of a selection objects from our collections which you can listen to here.