Visitors with mobility impairments
- There is a lift available to floors one and two (Glass and De Morgan collections) - please ask staff for assistance if required.
- There are two space to change toilets available in the Hall and at the Pavilion Cafe.
The space to change toilet in the Hall can be accessed by those who need it even when the museum is closed, please call ahead to let us know the date of your visit
- Accessible parking is available in the main car park for access to the grounds (closed at 4pm). Limited accessible parking is available outside the Hall but must be booked in advance. To book a space, please call reception on 01226 772 002 or email email@example.com
- Seating available throughout the Hall
Visitors with visual impairments
- Assistance dogs are welcome in all areas
Visitors with hearing impairment
- Portable hearing loops are available on reception at the front desk - please ask a member of staff for more information.
- We have subtitles on most on videos
Visitors with autism or learning disabilities
- We have social stories for all of our sites
We have audio descriptions of a selection objects from our collections.
Downloads and resource guides
- We have a 360 Virtual Tour of Cannon Hall available